Chimiver industry water-based lacquers for parquet ensure very high performance with a very low environmental impact
Do you know that… The use of water-based lacquer is safer for parquet manufacturers and industries?
Low VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds) emissions make water-based solutions a more sustainable and secure choice. Moreover, water-based products are odorless and non-flammable.
Chimiver’s water-based industrial lacquers meet the highest quality standards and are certified to fully comply with European regulations. Discover the Chimiver range: versatile and top quality finishes applicable using spray systems, curtain coaters or roaller coaters to achieve any desired effect.
- FINITURA FIW 841: Single-component/two-component natural anti-glare water-based lacquer for wooden floors;
- ECOCLASS: Single-component/two-component acrylic-polyurethane water-based lacquer for wooden floors with high chemical and physical resistance;
- ECOCLASS LIGNUM: Single-component/two-component natural anti-glare polyurethane water-based lacquer for wood floors giving a soft-touch effect;
- ECOWOOD 2K INDUSTRY: Two-component polyurethane water-based lacquer with a natural anti-glare effect for wooden floors. A unique product with high chemical and physical resistance that gives wood a raw, non-painted effect;
- ECOWOOD 2K HV INDUSTRY: Two-component polyurethane water-based lacquer with a natural anti-glare effect for wooden floors. High viscosity product for roller coater applications;
- FINITURA UW SV 770: Single-component water-based primer/finish, UV-crosslinkable, ready-to-use, based on special acrylic resins in water dispersion. A transparent, rapidly drying product ideal for open-pore cycles with UV polymerization.
Water-based lacquers provide parquet flooring with high physical and chemical resistance, ensuring long-term protection.
Enhance the original beauty of wood with Chimiver solutions!
Want to learn more?
Our experts are at your disposal for in-depth information and to offer personalized tests. Ask us more at email@example.com